E-Pals, Manipulatives, and Maps
6th and 7thgrade students now have ePals accounts
- Username is all lower case letters and follows designated school format
- Password was entered with capital letters and lunch pin, if caps don’t work, try lower case initials.
- 6th and 7th grade teachers as well as 8th grade LA teachers have accounts.
- A list of the Teacher accounts created is saved in the ITI folder on shared under How To Guides
Science and Math Resources:
- Fact practice – student first names only – https://www.xtramath.org/
- http://www.tenmarks.com/tmother/teacher-index – Math practice
- http://www.geogebra.org/cms/ – Download Geogebra for use on your whiteboard.
- http://www.geogebratube.org/ – videos
Language Arts and Social Studies:
- Political Cartoons – http://cybraryman.com/politicalcartoons.html
Amazing Map Sites
- http://www.buildamap.com/ – beta
- http://quikmaps.com/ – doodle on Google
- http://www.geotrio.com/ – create tours
- Art and World Language – http://littlebirdtales.com/
- http://www.pronunciator.com/ – 60 languages. 3 million lessons. 100% free. The world’s largest language-learning service.
- Art Images – http://arthist.umn.edu/aict/
- All areas – http://www.studyladder.com/teacher/start
- Why Care About Water? – http://environment.nationalgeographic.com/environment/photos/drinking-water/#/drinking12-water-haiti_13112_600x450.jpg
Cool Techie Tools: